Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Jamur Panggang Keju.
I like to do cooking experiment especially when I’ve got little bit of left over veggies in my fridge, you know little bit of onion, little bit of capsicum, little bit of mushrooms, etc. Normally I can be more creative with my cooking when I’ve got a deadline as the veggies been sitting in my fridge for awhile and have to go if I don’t cook it as soon as possible like this recipe
- 4 big field mushroom (250gr), trim the stalk
- 100 gr zucchini, diced
- half small red capsicum, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ small onion, minced
- 1 cup mixed grated 4 cheese (I use Colby, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano)
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- Heat the oven 200 degrees Celsius fan forced.
- Place the mushroom in a baking tray
- Heat the oil in a pan, sautee garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add zucchini, capsicum, and spring onion, stir until vegetables cooked the way you like it.
- Turn the heat off.
- Add the cheese, mix well (it is easier to place the toppings when the cheese little bit melty).
- Put the mixed veggies and cheese on top of the mushroom equally.
- Cook in the oven for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Chocolateria San Churro Northbridge, Perth
- Chicken Capsicum with Black Bean Garlic Sauce Recipe