Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Bobor Bayam ala Dapur Arie.
Less than 2 months ago my mum made this dish for me authentically. She put Asian shallot and kencur (type of ginger but it got different aroma) in it, kencur definitely brings kick to it. As much as I love the authentic choice, Canningvale is little too far from where I live. I heard we can find kencur in the market. Well, if you are in the same situation like me, I’ve got recipe that taste as good as if we put kencur in it
- 2 cups of Indonesian spinach (or any spinach), use only the leafs
- ½ cups of Indonesia Basil (or any basil)
- 5 cups of water
- 125 ml light coconut milk
- 4 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Bring the water to boil, add onion, garlic, salt and pepper, cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, bring to boil.
- Add spinach and basil, cook until spinach a little bit soft. Taste.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve with steam rice.
- Spicy BBQ Honey Prawn Recipe
- Oxtail ala Arie’s Kitchen