Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Ayam Aprikot Mudah.
When I heard apricot chicken, I imagine chicken pieces cooked in the oven with apricot juice as one of the ingredient and normally served with rice. But this one is different. Give it a go and let me know what you think
- 15 drumsticks (about 2kg)
- ½ cup apricot jam
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- 1 tbs freshly grated ginger
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbs chopped parsley for garnish
- Basic risotto to serve (see under Western Food - Risotto)
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees celcius fan forced.
- Combine jam, soy sauce, chilli sauce, ginger and garlic together to make the marinated sauce.
- Slice the drumstick 3 part each.
- Using big plastic zip bag, add all chicken and ¾ of the sauce, zip up and mix well.
- Prepare baking tray with rack in it (as the chicken may produce liquid during the cooking), place the drumstick in the baking tray.
- Cook the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes (or until the chicken golden brown and well cooked). Brush the chicken with remaining sauce during the cooking - roughly every 15 minutes.
- Serve butterflied apricot chicken with basic risotto.
- Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom Recipe
- Savoury Risotto Recipe