Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Ayam Tumis Saus Black Bean (Tauco)
Very rich in taste and easy to make. One of my favourite midweek recipe, definitely.
This time I want to share little bit of tips, using Rice Brand oil for any stir fry dish is much better than using the other cooking oil e.g olive oil, vegetable oil. Rice Brand oil made the dish less watery (in example when I cook the meat first before putting any other ingredients), the meat is browned nicely and still very juicy. The price is tinny little bit expensive compare with other cooking oil but trust me, if you want to get better result on your stir fry dish, use this oil
- 650gr chicken fillet/thigh skin off, cut into bite size
- ½ small red capsicum, chopped
- ½ small yellow capsicum, chopped
- ½ small orange capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic clove, minced
- 2 spring onion, cut 2cm long
- 2 tbs rice brand oil (good for stir frying) or you can use any other cooking oil
- 1 full tbs black bean garlic sauce
- 1 full tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs mirin
- 1 tsp dried crushed chilli
- Heat the oil in a pan, brown the chicken.
- Add garlic, grated ginger and onion, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add black bean garlic sauce, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, mirin, and dried chilli, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add capsicums and spring onion, stir until all cooked.
- Serve your Chicken Capsicum with Black Bean Garlic Sauce with steam rice.
- Arie’s Kitchen Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- Fresh Mango and Prawn Salad Recipe