Untuk versi Bahasa Indonesia, silahkan check di http://resepmasakandapurarie.com
Easy Spaghetti with Scallops Recipe
- 250gr spaghetti
- 20 sea scallops, shell off, cut into 4 pieces each
- 4 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ cup dry white wine (you can change to liquid chicken stock)
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Add water in a pot, add a pinch of salt, cook the spaghetti. (Ideally the spaghetti should be cook at the same time as scallop)
- While wait for the water boiling, heat olive oil in a pan, sautee garlic and chilli flakes until the garlic soften.
- Add Tomatoes, a pinch of salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add White wine, stir. Add Scallop and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss it with the scallop, add the chopped parsley.
- Serve while it's hot.
- Fresh Bruschetta Recipe
- Where to get natural honey ?