There are so many ways to cook poultry meat. From sauteed, fried, steamed, roasted, grilled and many more.
I love these three basic ingredients, chicken meat, chilli and basil leaves. As I can be as creative as I want and make a few different recipes out of it. Untuk versi Bahasa silahkan kunjungi Resep Tumis Ayam Kemangi.
My first recipe using those three basic ingredients was Basil Chicken Cashew Nuts. With only adding a few extra ingredients such as fish sauce, soy sauce and cashew nuts it makes this recipe very special. For the recipe simply click HERE.
And then Sweet Soy Sauce Basil Chicken, this recipe given to me by a friend of mine who lives in Taiwan. For the recipe simply click HERE.
Also Turmeric Basil Chicken. For the recipe simply click HERE.
And I’m sure there will still be many more recipes I will make in the future that uses these three basic ingredients just like this easy spicy chicken stir fry recipe
- 500 gr boneless and skinless chicken breast (or boneless and skinless chicken thigh), cut into small pieces
- 3 red big chilli, deseeded, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 bunch of basil leaves (just use the green part)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Saute the minced garlic and minced chilli until fragrant. Stir about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken that has been cut, stir-fry until the chicken is half cooked.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Continue cooking while stirring about 3 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Add basil leaves. Stir quickly to stop the leaves from changing colour to black. Turn off the heat.
- Serve the spicy chicken stir fry with basil with warm steamed rice.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave comments below if you like or have any question about Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry with Basil. Thanks
- Fresh Guava Juice Recipe
- Second Day in Tokyo – Japan Holiday Day 2