Seriously, I can have this healthy pancake for breakfast, lunch and dinner, just change the toppings little bit The thin crepe taste soooooooo goood even without maple syrup ! Very easy to make and looks fabulous. I’m sure kids love it.
Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Pancake Mudah dan Sehat.
- 125 gr plain flour
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130 ml milk
- 2 cups of mix fruit, whichever you prefer, this time I use banana, strawberry and 2 types of grapes, cut into small pieces.
- maple syrup or honey to serve
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- Add sugar, egg white and egg yolk into a bowl then use hand mixer to mix them, you can use the manual mixer.
- Add flour, mix together.
- Slowly add milk, mix until no lump.
- Heat non sticky pan, add little bit of oil, once oil hot enough, add 1 big spoon of mix ingredients into the pan until golden colour, do the same thing with the rest of the mix - makes 8 mini/thin pancakes.
- Fold crepe into triangle/or any way you like, add fruits around it, drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Omelette Recipe
- Roast Beef and Winter Salad Recipe