Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Mashed Potatoes Dengan Keju dan Daun Bawang.
Sometimes I like basic Creamy Mashed Potatoes to accompany my dishes but this time I have added a few extra ingredients to give some kick to it. As you know, potatoes is a main side dish to a lot of western food especially steak or other BBQ meats. Enjoy
- 11/4 kg potatoes, (I prefer red one), peel, wash and cut into wedges
- ½ cup of milk (or more depend on the texture you like)
- 150gr thickened cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of thinly sliced spring onion
- Place the potatoes in good sized pot. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes and add ½ teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until tender.
- Drain water and smash the potatoes in the pot with a potato masher.
- Add the milk, cheese, thickened cream and a pinch of salt, continue to mash the potatoes.
- At last, add spring onion and mix well with spatula.
- Grocery Shopping Tips No. 2
- Javanese Authentic Restaurant, Bale Raos Yogyakarta