Pan-fried Salmon with White Wine Sauce Recipe.
Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Ikan Salmon Goreng Saus Istimewa.
One of many things I like about pan-fried salmon is that it doesn’t need a lot of preparation. Yes, very simple. Not to mention that the crispy crust of this salmon dish is to die for
And depending on your taste, you could serve this fried salmon with Simple Mashed Potatoes, Mango Salad, Garden Salad or steamed veggies. This time I just steamed some asparagus and added left over green salad.
My family in Tulungagung is not that familiar with fresh salt water fish as we live up in the mountain so cooking fresh fish is rather new to me. And I can tell you that I like it soooo much I can enjoy salmon both ways, raw or cooked. At some point, I liked it raw better than cooked as cooked salmon can be very rich in taste and filling. But now since I know how to make the sauce to go with it, I like both ways. Oh and by the way, just little tip, you can squeeze a little bit of lemon on top of the salmon before you cook it.
- 2 pieces fresh salmon (steak size)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh full cream
- 50 gr butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour, dissolved in 2 tbsp cold water
- In a pot, add white wine together with lemon juice, bring to boil without stirring.
- Add cream, stir to mix well.
- Add butter, stir well.
- Add the flour, stir until the sauce thicken. Turn the heat off. Set aside.
- In a mean time, heat the oil in a frying pan, cook the fish until crispy in the outside. Turn off the heat.
Add salad or veggies as a side dish.
- Beef and Eggplant Recipe
- Dim Sum at Dragon Palace