Pork Loin with Cherry Tomatoes in Balsamic Vinegar.
This dish is best to serve with Mashed Potatoes.
Pork Loin with Cherry Tomatoes in Balsamic Vinegar
Recipe type: Pork
- 2 pork loin chops (roughly 500gr)
- ½ medium size red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halve
- 1½ tbs balsamic vinegar
- Cracked pepper
- Cooking oil
- Season pork chop with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan, cook pork roughly 3 minutes each side or until cooked, the way you like. Set aside.
- Put the same pan back on the heat, sauté red onion with cooking oil and a pinch of salt until cooked.
- Add tomatoes, cook about 2 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Add vinegar, mix well.
- Serve pork chop on a place, place the sauce on top.
- Breakfast at Cantina 663 Mt. Lawly Western Australia
- Traditional Market in My Hometown