Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Nasi Goreng Udang Bungkus Telur Dadar.
I like to be creative with my food just like what I did with this nasi goreng. Sweet basil in fried rice ? why not. I even happy to add grated cheese into my fried rice when i want to, and maybe some chocolate one day…oh, that’s just crazy 😉 Why not ?
Anyhood….cooking Nasi Goreng is similar with making Gado-Gado, you can use any ingredients you like. Be free and creative with your cooking and you will surprise with the result
- 250gr prawn, skin off
- 2 portion cooked rice, about 300gr (preferably room temperature)
- 3 asian garlic clove (1½ other garlic type), minced
- ½ of medium onion, minced
- 1 red big chilli, sliced
- ½ big tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ small green capsicum,
- 2 tbs kecap manis/sweet soy sauce
- 6 sweet basil leafs, slice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- A pinch of salt for taste
- Cooking oil
- 3 eggs (for the wrap)
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges to serve
- Mix a pinch of salt with eggs, beat until the egg yolk change colour to light yellow then use flat base teflon/frying pan to make 2 omelettes for wrap. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add chilli, capsicum and tomato, cook until tomato soft.
- Add prawn, cook until prawn changes colour.
- Add salt, fish sauce and kecap manis/sweet soy sauce, mix well.
- Add cooked rice and sweet basil, mix well. Turn off the heat.
- Wrap the fried rice with omelette. Serve with sliced tomatoes.
- Stir Fried Broccoli with Sausages Recipe
- New Years Eve in My Hometown Tulungagung