Easy Roasted Mushrooms Salad Recipe.
I’ve got this roasted mushrooms salad recipe from pamphlets I picked up from one of groceries place near my house. Obviously it promotes local mushroom, unfortunately I could not find it online but I know that they selling mushroom Cookbook for $28 each. Looks like it’s from Australian Mushroom Growers Association as they didn’t mention who’s the chef is. Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Cara Membuat Salad Jamur Kacang Mede.
Anyway, I made the salad and the taste is very good, and I made some changes to my taste too. Wicked !
- 800 gr fresh small button mushroom, trimmed
- 8 spring fresh thyme
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashew
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 200 gr mix green leaf
- 2 tbs wine vinegar
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs honey for dressing
- Combine 4 tbs olive oil, honey, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar, shake to combine. You salad dressing is ready.
- Place a large roasting pan in the oven, preheat oven 220 degrees Celsius fan forced for.
- Add mushroom to the hot pan, add thyme and drizzle over 2 tbs olive oil. Shake the pan to coat all he mushroom.
- Roast mushroom for about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium non-stick frying pan. Add 1 tbs olive oil, add cashew nut, honey and sesame seeds, toss gently to coat.
- Remove cashew to a plate to cool down.
- Mix the cashews and green leaf with the mushroom.
- Pour the salad dressing over the mushroom salad, toss gently to combine.
- Best to serve warm.
- Baked Potato with Bacon and Thyme Recipe
- Roast Leg of Lamb Recipe