Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Bakwan Jagung Udang atau Ayam Special.
Loving this nibble very much. Easy to make and kids love them !!! I made this nibble twice in the past week when I got visitor and kids just loooove them, I’m so happy about it!
Btw, you can replace pork mince with chicken mince or shrimp/prawn mince. And for you who doesn’t like corn, you can replace it with tofu. Great idea when you need to bring a plate to a casual occasion.
- 400gr can sweet corn kernel
- 400gr can creamed corn
- 300gr pork mince (you can replace it with chicken mince or shrimp/prawn mince
- 4 garlic clove, crush
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 full tbs corn flour
- 3 tbs fish sauce
- Canola oil for frying
- mini stick (bamboo fork) for serving
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl except canola oil, use spoon to mix them well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, fry the mix until golden brown both side. (Use tablespoon to get a same size)
- Once they cooked, place them on the plate with paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Serve corn fritters as an entree or nibble.
- Frasers Restaurant Kings Park – Perth
- Food Idea for Entertaining 8 to 10 People – Part 1