Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Tips Mengunjungi Taman Safari, Bogor.
Loving the drive through at Taman Safari. Located in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. About 2 hours drive from Jakarta, make sure drive early morning to beat the traffic
It is an amazing experience as you can see the animal closely, like giraffe, elephant, rhinos, tiger, lion, bear, and many others from inside your car. On the way to Taman Safari, we normally bought fresh carrot and bananas from local farmers to feed the animals. There are so many animals attractions, kids playground, amusement park and definitely many things do do such riding elephant, visiting mini zoo, mini train ride, camels ride, and many others.
Here some useful tips visiting safari theme park:
* Wear comfy clothes and shoes
* Best to drive your car/rent a car to Taman Safari (as public transportation is very limited at night and might not a good idea if you are foreigner to take public transport due to safety and limited English spoken local people)
* Leave very early from Jakarta or you can stay at the hotel near the location or in Taman Safari, they’ve got caravan and lodge you can rent.
* Buy banana and carrot before you entry the place.
* Be aware that foreigner pay more for entry ticket.
* Make sure you well hydrated (bring bottled water).
* Bring umbrella as the weather can be so unpredicted.
* Always check the show timing if you don’t want to miss any show.
* Enjoy the trip \0/
- Roast Beef and Winter Salad Recipe
- Good Fortune Roast Duck House – Northbridge