Yummy Chilli Mussels Recipe.
Definitely our old time favourite ! Untuk versi Bahasa kunjungi Resep Kerang Pedas Manis.
Yummy Chilli Mussels Recipe
Recipe type: Seafood
Serves: 2 - 4
- 1 kg mussels, cleaned
- 3 red chillies, slice thinly
- 3 cm ginger, slice thinly
- 2 big french onion/shallot, slice thinly
- 1 medium onion, slice into big chunk
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 garlic clove, slice thinly
- 2 spring onion, cut approx 3 cm long
- ½ cup of chopped coriander leafs
- 1 tbs olive oil
Sauce (mix together):
- 400 gr can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar (or any vinegar)
- Saute garlic, ginger, chilli, shallot, onion until come out beautiful fragrant.
- Put the sauce mix in, stir well. Leave it boil.
- Put the coriander leaf and cherry tomatoes in, stir well.
- Put the mussels in and stir well.
- Stir until all get the sauce. Cook further for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Put the spring onion in, stir. Ready to serve.
- You can serve with bread to clean up the yummy sauce :)