Baked Potato with Bacon and Thyme Recipe.
Baked Potato with Bacon and Thyme Recipe
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 6 - 8
- 2 kg potatoes, peeled, sliced thinly
- 600 ml cooking cream
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250gr bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbs chopped thyme leaf
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven 160 degree Celsius fan forced/180 degree celcius normal.
- Mix cream, garlic, bacon, thyme leaf, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish evenly (3-4cm deep).
- Pour the sauce on top, mix, make sure potatoes well covered.
- Cover with aluminium foil, bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the cover, put back in the over, cook for further 45 minutes.
- Side dish done!
- Resep Sambal Goreng Kentang Telur Puyuh
- Roasted Mushrooms Salad Recipe