BBQ Lamb Ribs Recipe.
This BBQ Lamb Ribs Recipe is inspired by Indonesia BBQ mutton that is often available at wedding parties. It does take a little bit of time to make it but if you like BBQ lamb ribs, it’s always worth it! Of course the cooking process will be shorter if you have pressure cooker, but the normal cooking method is okay too. Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Cara Membuat Iga Kambing Bakar.
I love this lamb ribs as a finger food, it can be messy but what can I do….the taste is absolutely divine especially with lots of chilli
Well, let’s start cooking shall we ?
- 1 kg of lamb ribs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1.5 litres of water
- 9 garlic cloves
- 4 shallots
- 2 tsp coriander
- Salt to taste
- Make the paste by using food processor or blender.
- 75 ml Olive Oil
- 50 ml of melted butter
- 75 ml honey
- Mix above ingredients together
- 150 ml sweet soy sauce
- 4 red onions , sliced roughly
- 1-2 pieces of cayenne pepper or red chilli , thinly - sliced ( amount of chillies can be adjusted to taste)
- Half the size of a large plum tomatoes , sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- Add 1.5 litres of water in a deep pot. Add lamb ribs along with paste and bay leaves in a medium heat. Cover the pot until the meat is soft and looks like almost detached from bone .
- Remove from the heat and discard the water.
- Leave until the ribs cold or room temperature (could be put in the refrigerator if necessary).
- Preheat oven to 200 °C fan force or 250 °C normal.
- Mix well the lamb ribs with sauce for cooking.
- Bake the lamb ribs in the oven until cooked or until the top part of the lamb ribs are little bit burnt. Brush with the left over cooking sauce to keep the meat moist.
- Serve lamb ribs with soy sauce.
- Chicken Vegetables Recipe
- Easy Broccoli Soup Recipe