Easy Banana and Almond Cake Recipe.
As I mentioned on my previous baking post , I don’t mind an easy baking. Like this one for example as I don’t really have patience to wait for 2 hours before I can do anything with the dough or cake mixture . Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Cara Membuat Kue Pisang dan Almond Mudah.
Also I have found that almond meal is one of an amazing ingredients to make the cake moist and taste soooooo good! Wanna try ? Here’s the recipe
- 200gr butter or margarine
- 175gr caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas (or about 350gr), peeled, mashed
- 200gr almond meal
- 200gr self raising flour
- 75ml fresh milk
- 50gr almond flakes
- Grease a baking pan (can use oval or round baking pan) with butter or margarine until well covered. Sprinkle a thin layer of flour until the butter or margarine covered so that the cake does not stick to the pan.
- Turn the oven to 170C fan forced or 180 normal.
- Add the butter or margarine and caster sugar into a medium pot. Cook in a low heat until melted, keep stirring slowly.
- Turn off the heat.
- While stirring slowly using spatula, add mashed banana and the almond meal, slowly mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs, slowly mix well.
- Add flour, and then fresh milk continue to stir / mix well.
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes or until the cake golden.
- Best to enjoy with your favourite cuppa while its warm :)
- Easy Broccoli Soup Recipe
- Easy Calamari Recipe