Untuk versi bahasa silahkan kunjungi Resep Pasta Ayam.
I have discussion with my husband earlier tonight about how to spell “homey/homie”, well to me, it does sounds the same heheheheheh Anyway, it’s meant to be kind of comfort, cozy, yummy, everyday home food, so whatever it called thats what I meant.
Tasty, easy, yummy thats all I can say about this chicken penne pasta dish. Definitely one of my husband’s favourite. The best part when you know how to make your husband’s favourite meal is that you will get things around the house done quickly LOL….!!!!
- 8 chicken drumstick (for healthy choice, get the skin off one)
- 350gr penne regate
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 garlic clove, minced
- 400ml tomato sauce
- 250ml tomato ketchup
- 500ml chicken stock
- ½ tbs dried oregano
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a pot, sautee onion and garlic until soft.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato ketchup, chicken stock and oregano, stir, bring to boil.
- Add chicken, stir until chicken covered in sauce. Turn the heat low, continue cooking, stir occasionally.
- In a mean time, boil water in a pot, cook penne rigate until al dente.
- Once the chicken cook, add cooked penne rigate and mix well.
- Turn off the heat, add the parsley, mix well.
- Voila........enjoy dinner \0/
- Stir Fry Lamb with Mint and Garlic
- My Yummy Mango Salad Recipe