Indonesian Warm Desserts Recipe.
This is definitely my family’s favourite desert. The sweet and savoury taste mix with aroma of jack fruit and pandan leaf is definitely heaven. We normally enjoy this warm desserts with ice during hot season and serve it warm during rainy or cold season. Slurrrrrppppp…..Ooops…!
Untuk versi bahasa Resep Kolak Ubi Nangka Pisang Favourite Keluarga Enak dan Mudah.
- 10 cups of water
- 400gr jack fruit, chopped
- 400gr white sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 400gr yellow sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 400 ml coconut milk or you can change with milk, if you use milk, you just need 5 cups of water and add 5 cups of milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, chopped
- 2 pandan leaf
- ¾ cup sugar
- a pinch of salt
- In a pot, boil the water.
- Add sweet potatoes and pandan leaf.
- Cook until sweet potatoes soft.
- Add banana, jack fruit, sugar, coconut milk and salt, stir, cook for further 15 minutes.
- Taste, if you're happy. Turn the stove off.
- Your kolak is ready !
- Kailan and Chicken with Oyster Sauce
- Javanese Braised Beef Recipe