Untuk versi bahasa click disini Resep Burger ala Jamie Oliver.
Blue cheese lovers on earth…..this is a must try !!!!
I watched Jamie Oliver’s 30 minutes meal program awhile ago and saw him made this beautiful blue cheese burgers. I didn’t write down the ingredients as I thought the video will be available on you tube and surprisingly I could not find it. Grrrrrr….!!!! So anyway, I made it tonight, I cook the way I remember it and it turned up amazing. I think Jamie Oliver was using lamb rather than beef. Beef turned up very delish too
- 500 gr fresh high quality beef mince or you can use lamb
- 1 small red onion, peel, thinly sliced
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 big lettuce leaf, cut into big piece
- 100 gr blue cheese
- 4x your favourite burger buns, halve.
- cooking oil
- Mix red onion and balsamic vinegar, set aside.
- Make 4 beef patties out of 500gr mince (roughly 2cm thick)
- Heat oil in a pan, cook the beef patties in a low-medium heat.
- In a mean time, spread margarine only inside part of all buns, using sandwich toaster, brown one side only (where you spread the margarine). Set aside.
- Check the patties, flip over if one side already brown.
- When the patties cooked, add blue cheese on top, let it melt. Turn off the heat.
- Place the buns on a plate, add lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and beef patties on top of each other (just like normal burger).
- And your homemade blue cheese burger is ready \0/
- Yakiniku Beef Recipe
- Indonesian Beef Rendang Recipe