Spicy and Sour Prawn Soup Recipe.
Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Sup Udang Asam Pedas.
Silly weather !!! Hot and cold and hot, windy, cold *sigh*. But…..it won’t stop me to make this quick and super easy soup !!! I did it less than 20 minutes, from preparing until ready to be served and the taste is sooooo good and fresh, even my husband reckon i can be cocky about it hehehehhehehe 😀
- 18 medium prawn/shrimp, skin off
- 100 gr mushroom (I use hon-shimeji mushroom), clean the bottom part
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 red big chilli, chopped
- 1 stalk lemon grass, bruised
- 2 big kafir lime leaf
- 3 tbs squeeze lime juice
- 1 tsp grated galangal
- 8 spring coriander leaf
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- Place the chicken stock in a pot, bring to boil.
- Add shrimp, mushroom, chilli, lemon grass, kafir lime leaf, lime juice, and galangal, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, taste. Turn off the heat.
- Serve soup with fresh coriander leaf.
- Mushroom Risotto Recipe
- Rockpool Restaurant in Sydney – Sydney Day 1