Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Daging Yakiniku Saus Shoyu.
Easy yakiniku recipe. Lots and lots and lots of veggies and less meat !!! ~feeling healthy~
Yakiniku Beef with Shoyu Sauce Recipe
Recipe type: Beef
Cuisine: Japanese Fusion
- 300 gr yakiniku beef (thin sliced beef)
- ½ medium green capsicum, slice lengthways
- 1 medium carrot, peel, grated
- 1 medium onion, slice circle ways
- 3 cabbage leafs, slice thinly
- 150 gr bean sprout
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- Steam rice to serve
- 100 ml shoyu sauce
- 4 garlic, minced
- 1 full tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs juice from squeeze lemon
- 2 tbs mirin
- Mix all the sauce ingredients well.
- Mix well the sauce and all the rest of the ingredients except meat, cooking oil and steam rice.
- Heat a pan, add the beef one by one so it won't stick together. Cook until beef change to brown colour.
- Add the vegetable mix.
- Cook until the veggies ready (not too soft).
- Serve with rice or mash potatoes.
- My Yummy Mango Salad Recipe
- Jamie Oliver’s Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe