Kailan and Chicken with Oyster Sauce.
If you are looking for light meal rich in nutrition for dinner, I think you should add this kailan and chicken with oyster sauce in your menu. Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Mudah Membuat Kailan Cah Ayam Tahu.
Kailan and Chicken with Oyster Sauce
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 400 gr minced chicken
- 300 gr tofu, diced
- 150 gr enoki mushroom/any other mushroom, cut
- 3cm ginger, minced
- 6 garlic, minced
- 2 spring onion, cut
- 2 red big chilli, slice
- 2 green big chilli, sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs corn flour, mix with little bit of water
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1 bunch of Kailan/Chinese broccoli, or normal broccoli
- Cracked pepper
- Heat the oil in pan, sautee garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and oyster sauce, stir until chicken cooked.
- Add chicken stock, bring to boil. Turn down the heat.
- Add mushroom, spring onion, chillis, light soy sauce and pepper. Stir, put the lids on, cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add corn flour, stir, turn off the heat.
- Steam/boil kailan until the color changed but still crunchy, place the vegies on a plate, add the chicken mix on top, serve with rice.
- Serve while it's still hot.
- Ada apa di Perth, Australia Barat ? ~ Bagian 1
- Indonesian Warm Desserts Recipe