Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Osso Bucco.
Walk in the house from work and smells food is heaven. Thats what I love about slow cooker, start in the morning and ready by the time I’m home from work…..! If I’m too tired making Mashed Potatoes, I just heat up or steam some veggies. Easy Peasy Indeed
- 4 pieces osso bucco
- 1 big onion, diced
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaf
- 400gr diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 tbs cappers
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- 2 tbs flour
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat slow cooker in medium.
- Season osso bucco with salt and pepper, cover with flour.
- Heat a pan in a medium heat, brown the osso bucco both side.
- Add all the rest of ingredients in the slow cooker, make sure the meat covered in liquid.
- Cook for about 7 - 8 hours (until the meat soft).
- Serve with Creamy Mash Potatoes.
- Indonesian Oxtail Soup Recipe
- Beef with Ginger and Lemongrass